Monday, February 9, 2009

Finally

finally got round to depositing some money into my stars account, so I now have a roll of $45 available to me.

Played in 4 games last night
1) 9player s'n'g $1 buyin
2) 360 turbo $0.10
3) 90 turbo $0.25
4) 90 turbo $0.25

Ended up cashing in game 2 finishing 14th for a whole $0.40
Bubbled in game 1 after losing abut 1/2 my stack early, managed to play solid and hold on until 4 left - the other 3 had stacks of around $4k to my $1k so I pushed with KJo I think and got called and lost it on the flop.

3rd game just annoyed me, 1st hand dealt 10 10, called an all in against A8s
Flop contains an A, River an 8 and I'm out.

4th game lasted for quite a while, was in the top 10 for long stretches until I lost 1/2 my stack calling an all in. I need to check the hand history when I get home tonight, but he was drawing to a gutshot vs my top 2 pair. Needless to say he hit, not sure if the all in was on the turn or river.
Ended up finishing in 20th when 12 paid.

So overall for the night -$1.30, can only get better

Good luck out there on the felt

1 comment:

goooooood girl said...

your blog is very good......