Friday, January 23, 2009

Same ol

played a few games last night
mostly just having fun while watching a mate getting back into things and trying to help him out as much as I could.

Managed to "cash" in a play money game 4/45 for 7200 chips
everytime I tried to bust someone my cards didn't hold, but still made it that far.

Registered for the Australia New Zealand Poker Tour freeroll and got blinded out while watching telly with my wife.
Finished 615/2490 compared with the night before when I was playing and ended up 540/2600 so not much better really

Prob won't be on over the weekend as my folks are up visting, wanting to see there grandson again, so will try and get on when I can but doubt it will be much

good luck at the felt

1 comment:

Brad "geno" Gennaro said...

What up man?! "geno" here, San Diego, CA, USA. Props on the title of your blog and best of luck on the virtual felt bro. My website is http://www.virtualfelt.com. Would you mind if I posted a link to your blog on my site? Peace out.

"geno"