Monday, February 23, 2009

Weekend

did to much over the weekend to really get much time in at the tables, however I did manage to play one 9 player SnG and managed to get 2nd, so my first real cash since depositing.

Was pretty happy with my play, just going through the HH now, one hand where I lost just about 1/3 my stack, should of played that one better. Villain raised the flop and turn after I had bet out and then re-raised all in after my river bet. Should of checked the river and seen what he did, but I can't of been paying enough attention.

Still going through the history so may edit this post later.

I know that the knockout hand I had my money in good with AJo v A3o, was about 1/2 off the villain's stack at that time, he hit a 3 on the flop and gg (he may have made the straight i'll clarify once I finish the HH)

Good luck to everyone

No comments: